The true story of
Australia's Last Great Camel Expedition.
13 years to plan and 2 years to walk across Australia with a herd of camels to say "thank you" to the 'Children First Foundation' charity.
Recent Blog Entries
You're In The Right Place If You Want A UNIQUE LIFE CHANGING ADVENTURE!
If your dream/goal is to experience trekking with Camels, then we're dedicated to making this happen for you!
Outback Australian Camels Safaris, Treks, Tours and Camel Expedition Training & Camel Handling Courses
Flinders Ranges, South Australia
Please fill in below booking/inquiry form.We will contact you shortly after.
- Deposit 50% payable on booking.
- Full payment payable 30 days prior to departure date or upon request
Client Generated Cancellations:
- 20% of price is non-refundable
- Greater than 30 days prior to departure (full refund less 20%)
- Less than and including 30 full days prior to departure, 50% refund of all costs paid (Less 20% of full fare, Non-refundable)
- Less than and including 7 full days prior to departure, no refund is available
- Rain is unlikely to force a delay of completing a safari. In the unlikely event this occurs, every attempt will be made to return you to Beltana Station as soon as possible.
- Prior to a safari, should rain force the operator to call a safari to be cancelled, a full refund will be offered less 10% deposit.
- A safari may be cancelled at the Head Cameleers discretion, due to rain. (Strictly for safety reasons).
- No refund will be available should rain force the cancellation of the safari whilst on trek.
- If a safari in operation is cancelled, due to rain, every effort will be made to return clients back to Beltana Station Homestead as soon as possible. (Safety).
Accommodation at Almerta Station incurs additional charges. Almerta Station will advise you of available accommodation options for the dates you require. Accommodation must be booked by clicking on the link: http://www.almertastation.com.au