Camel Expedition Training Course©
Get All The Know How Here....
GET A TASTE OF WHAT A CAMEL EXPEDITION IS LIKE:
Get the first Chapter of 'Camelman Dreaming' FREE
Fill in your details below to get your FREE chapter
Watch previous student tell you about what they learnt on this course....
About Your Mentor...
Trans-continental Camel Expeditioner
This course is a first of it's kind anywhere in the world.
A unique course where the participant will learn all of the necessary aspects of camel expeditions, camel handling, navigation, and of course, essential bush skills to successfully partake in an ancient but largely exclusive activity of camel expeditions.
Designing and completing your own camel expedition is only for the determined amongst us. It's definitely not for those who are "gunna's" but those who are the "GOING TO" types.
It has been designed to take the individual into account by allowing it to be an open ended course.
It is for the extreme dreamers amongst us and the fact is that anyone can become a camel expeditioner by having acquired the necessary skills, equipment and training.
After thirteen years experience in camel expeditions and eighteen months of camel trekking through the Australian deserts to walk through Melbourne's CBD, with our camels that we trained from the wild, we have proven our methods and procedures work.
2014 Camel Expedition Training Dates (limited places, so get in quick):
Course 1 17th - 21st August 2015
Cost: $AUD2587.00 + GST
Course Includes over 17 different modules!
All Meals Included:
- Camp cooking under the stars whilst on safari.
- Vegetarians catered for (Advanced notice required)
- Only the freshest foods are used
- Evening meals prepared by our exclusive specialist cook
- Style and class in the bush
Special diets catered for :
- Our specialist cook caters for special dietary needs (Advanced notice required)
- Experienced camp cook
- Group travellers requests taken (Advanced Notice Required)
- Professional Camel Handling Experience
- Quality Swags for sleeping under the stars
- Clean inner swag sleep sheets and pillows
- Tents in the advent of rain
- Adventure and Exploring
- All Meals whilst on safari
- All transfers from Almerta Station Homestead to Camel Safari Base Camp
- An experience you'll treasure forever
- All safety equipment carried with us at all times
- High Quality Meals prepared by our specialist cook
- All necessary First Aid Equipment carried at all times
- All advanced Communications equipment carried at all times
- All camels are experienced trekking camels (Click Here)
- All cameleers are experienced camel trekking guides (Click Here)
- Experienced leadership
- Superior environmental practises used
- Outstanding Outback Environmental Experience
Feel free to contact us for more information on becoming a camel expeditioner.
An extreme sport with a difference.
Click here: Camel Training