Camelman DreamingBook - Non Fiction
The true story of
Australia's Last Great Camel Expedition.
13 years to plan and 2 years to walk across Australia with a herd of camels to say "thank you" to the 'Children First Foundation' charity.
Camel Trekking with
Outback Australian Camels.
Group Safaris, Retreats, Special Projects are our Speciality.
Outback Australian Camels presentCamel Charity Trek for Empower International
This trek is dedicated to raising awareness and helping free young girls who are sold into slavery because of poor families with the goal of raising $10,000+ funds to be used for the purpose of surveillance, planning and undertaking rescue operations of girls held in sexual slavery.
These girls will be rescued into developed safe houses, have the freedom to gain education and give girls a chance to live a life of freedom and choice, rather than being bound to slavery. READ MORE...
There are only 10 places for 10 Inspired, passionate, enthusiastic people on this trek. Our places are limited due to what the camels can carry, BUT this does not limit us in our ability to raise over $10K to fund child trafficking operations to 'safe house' young girls.
This Charity Camel Trek is for you if...
* You are passionate about ending slavery, particularly for young girls.
* You are enthusiastic about being an advocate for ending child sex slavery & will take part in gaining sponsorship (getting money from people) to undertake this trek all while supporting a rescue operation of child sex slavery.
* You can walk up to 15km per day, or work up to being fit enough to do so (we will help support you on this process)
* You are not afraid of being on camera
* You desire to put yourself to the test physically, emotionally and mentally and discover beyond your limits.
* You can journal your deep thoughts expressively and to have them in our combined journal entry book after the trek (for further on going fundraiser for Empower International).